- On sale!
Connectix 009-001-009-07 24 Port Cat6 UTP Elite Patch Panel
£22.80 VAT excluded
£27.36 VAT incl.
100% Secure Payment
Card payments are managed via PayPal. Discountelectrical.com does not see or store card details.
Returns accepted within 30 days
If you have an issue with a product we will be happy to exchange it or refund you.
- Category 6 high density patch panels provide the performance needed for present and next generation data communications networks and applications, including Gigabit Ethernet.
- The high density format is ideal where cabinet space is at a premium.
- Available in a 1u 24 port format, these Category 6 high density panels achieve optimum transmission performance by incorporating the highest quality components and innovative on-board compensation techniques.
- The front of the panel features write-on designation labels for each port as well as individual outlet numbering.
- The rear of the panel has an easy to follow colour code for each numbered cable position and two cable tie positions are provided for each 6 way block.
- All Connectix Category 6 high density panels are fully compliant with the TIA/EIA Category 6 standard. When used in conjunction with Category 6 modules and UTP cable the user will get a link performance exceeding Category 6 requirements
- Category 6 performance
- Adaptable port designation
- Simple colour coded termination
- Numbered cable position
- Top quality high performance sockets
- Individually QA tested
- Width - 19 (483mm),Depth - 34mm,Height - 1u (44mm)
- Fixing Centres - 467mm
- Material - Mild Steel Sheet CR4 to BSEN10130-1999 DC01 Plastic Inserts ABS Thermoplastic resin with grade UL94 V0 at 1.5mm flame retardancy
- Finish - Black powder coat to BS6496
- Socket Labels - 9 x 89mm (6 way blocks)
- IDC Colour Code - IDC colour code to T568B
- Cable Guide - Two cable tie positions per 6 way block.
- Sockets - High performance unshielded vertical jacks
- IDC Blocks - Industry standard IDC blocks
- PCB - Groups of 6 identical circuits on 1.6mm double sided PTH board
- Conforms to - TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 specification
- Black powder coat to BS6496
- Mild Steel Sheet CR4 to BSEN10130-1999 DC01 Plastic Inserts ABS Thermoplastic resin with grade UL94 V0 at 1.5mm flame retardancy
- Fixing Centres
- IDC Blocks
- Industry standard IDC blocks*
- IDC Colour Code
- TIA/EIA Category 6 standard
No customer reviews for the moment.
This Weeks Deals
Regular price £8.14 Price £7.33
- On sale!
Regular price £8.14 Price £7.32
- On sale!