Wago 221-415 32A 5 Way Lever Compact Terminal Connector Pack of 40
£16.25 VAT excluded
£19.50 VAT incl.
100% Secure Payment
Card payments are managed via PayPal. Discountelectrical.com does not see or store card details.
Returns accepted within 30 days
If you have an issue with a product we will be happy to exchange it or refund you.
- Rated to 32 A/450 V and 105°C maximum continuous operating temperature
- WAGO 221-415, 221 Series Lever Operated Compact Connectors are for all cable types
- This new series is 40% smaller and even more user-friendly than its successful predecessor, the 222 Series.
- WAGO's new 221 Series are tool free connectors for electrical installations allowing for solid, stranded and fine-stranded cables to be connected alot faster, more reliable, minimizing the amount of space in junction boxes
- Their compact design is 40 % smaller than the 222 Series, and with their transparent housing so you can visually see of the cables are fully in and 5 test ports for easier test points for any Electrician.
- The 2 (221-412), 3 (221-413) and 5 (221-415) wire connectors accommodate stranded wires, solid and fine-stranded wires up to 4 mm² (2412 AWG)
- These are ideal to connect different types od cables/sizes together.
- Tinned bars ensure a permanent, gas-tight and secure wire connection.
- 18.6 mm/0.732inch
- 450 V
- Cable Size
- 4 mm²
- 8.3 mm/0.327 inch
- Surge Voltage
- 4 kV
- UL 1059
- Conductor Material
- Cable Strip length
- Surrounding air temperature (operation)
- 85 °C
- Continuous operating temperature
- 105 °C
- Pack Qty
- EN 60664
Customers who bought this product also bought: