- On sale!
Connectix 009-001-009-09 24 Port Cat5e UTP Elite Patch Panel
£25.20 VAT excluded
£30.24 VAT incl.
100% Secure Payment
Card payments are managed via PayPal. Discountelectrical.com does not see or store card details.
Returns accepted within 30 days
If you have an issue with a product we will be happy to exchange it or refund you.
- Connectix Enhanced Category 5 High Density Elite Patch Panels provide exceptional performance for high speed LANs including Gigabit Ethernet applications.
- The High Density format is ideal where cabinet space is at a premium.
- The panels achieve optimum transmission performances by incorporating the highest quality components and innovative on-board compensation techniques.
- The front of the panel features easy to use slide in labels and the rear utilities colour coded cable saddles and hook and loop cable retainers.
- All Connectix Enhanced Category 5 Panels offer extended PowerSum characteristics and exceed the ANSI/TIA-568-C specifications, and when combined with Connectix Enhanced Category 5 Modules and UTP Cable, the link will perform well in excess of the Cat5e Specification.Suitable for Gigabit Ethernet applications
- Individual colour coded saddles allow quick and accurate terminations
- Top quality sockets
- Fully QA tested
- Width 483 mm (19),Depth 30 mm,Height 1u (44 mm)
- Fixing Centres 467 mm
- 24 Ports
- Material Mild steel sheet CR4 to BSEN 10130-1999 DC01 Plastic inserts ABS thermoplastic resin with grade UL94V0 at 1.5 mm flame retardancy
- Finish Black powder coated to BS6496
- Socket Labels 9 mm numbered card to BS6496
- IDC Labels Individual colour coded labels to T568B
- Cable Guide Individual cabling saddles with cable tie positioned for left or right entry
- IDC Blocks 4-way industry standard IDC blocks
- PBC Groups of 4 identical circuits on 1.6 mm double sided PTH boards
- Conforms to ANSI/TIA-568-C
- 30 mm
- 483 mm(19inch)
- Black powder coated to BS6496
- 1u(44 mm)
- Mild steel sheet CR4 to BSEN 10130-1999 DC01 Plastic inserts ABS thermoplastic resin with grade UL94V0 at 1.5 mm flame retardancy
- Fixing Centres
- 467 mm
- IDC Labels
- Individual colour coded labels to T568B
- IDC Blocks
- 4-way industry standard IDC blocks
- Socket Labels
- 9 mm numbered card to BS6496
No customer reviews for the moment.
This Weeks Deals
Regular price £9.23 Price £8.31
- On sale!
Regular price £8.14 Price £7.32
- On sale!